Welcome, Wominjeka, Wunya ngulum, Sew ngapa, Yhurri gurri, Wunya, Märr-ŋamathirri, Wara-parnpimi.
Art/s and Theology Australia aims to provoke public reflection and to promote research on conversations between the arts and theology, predominantly in Australian contexts.
We welcome contributions from practitioners, creatives, scholars, curators, and generalists interested in the creative arts, visual culture, music, performance, theatre, architecture, film, literature, multi-disciplinary arts, and community cultural development projects.
- Victoria: Jason Goroncy, Senior Lecturer in Systematic Theology, Whitley College, University of Divinity, Melbourne. [email]; Christina Rowntree, Theology and the Arts Ministry, Centre for Theology and Ministry, Melbourne. [email]
- Queensland: Peter Kline, Academic Dean and Lecturer in Systematic Theology, St Francis Theological College, Brisbane. [email]
- Western Australia: Angela McCarthy, Senior Lecturer in Theology, The University of Notre Dame Australia, Fremantle. [email]
- New South Wales: Rod Pattenden, Minister, Adamstown Uniting Church, Newcastle. [email]
- Australian Capital Territory: Katherine Rainger, PhD candidate, and Honorary Assistant Priest, Holy Covenant Anglican Church, Canberra. [email]