Welcome, Wominjeka, Wunya ngulum, Sew ngapa, Yhurri gurri, Wunya, Märr-ŋamathirri, Wara-parnpimi.
Art/s and Theology Australia aims to provoke public reflection and to promote research on conversations between the arts and theology, predominantly in Australian contexts.
We welcome contributions from practitioners, creatives, scholars, curators, and generalists interested in the creative arts, visual culture, music, performance, theatre, architecture, film, literature, multi-disciplinary arts, and community cultural development projects.
- Jason Goroncy, Senior Lecturer in Systematic Theology, Whitley College, University of Divinity, Melbourne. [email] [website]
- Rod Pattenden, Minister, Adamstown Uniting Church, Newcastle. [email] [website]
- Peter Kline, Academic Dean and Lecturer in Systematic Theology, St Francis Theological College, Brisbane. [email]
- Angela McCarthy, Senior Lecturer in Theology, The University of Notre Dame Australia, Fremantle. [email]
- Katherine Rainger, PhD candidate, and Honorary Assistant Priest, Holy Covenant Anglican Church, Canberra. [email]